life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Waiting is always the hardest part!

It feels like I have spent so much of my life “waiting”!  I know…I know …there are some things you just cannot rush….but then I think there are other times that I should have definitely NOT been patient, tolerant, or understanding…Maybe I should have stamped my foot, slammed the door, hollered louder to assert myself and make my point.
…and then along comes an evening like last night, where we anxiously waited with an excited little one for the arrival of Santa to drive by with a Firetruck…The “drive by” lasted a total of 5 seconds, and that is being generous, but when I think back…but the real joy was in the excitement of waiting.  There was so much joy in the anticipation.  That exquisite delight has always been available to me.  Perhaps the joy of anything may very well be directly related to waiting and anticipation I just need to be able to see it.
"Do You Beleive in Magic"  Lovin Spoonful

No comments:

Post a Comment