life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

pesky side effects...

…and sick of being sick…although I have to say, this is really not like being the kind of sick I have always typically thought sick was.  Sick typically came on violently, I would feel like crap, could not do anything for several days, but then after some medical intervention or just time (as the illness would just run its natural course), it would get better.  This is different!  Yes, there is medical intervention but it never gets better, only not as bad, as fast…so basically I am just bitchy and sick of being sick…the underwear and responsibilities are just pesky side effects. 

I just have to continue to remind myself that as frustrating as this is, I am one of the very lucky ones. Severe or chronic pain is not a big part of this….for that, I am very grateful!
"How Can You Mend a Broken Heart"  Bee Gees

No comments:

Post a Comment