life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Actually...NO CHANCE!

After weeks of personal political peace, there was a small but obvious eruption of opinionated white males.  These men seldom if ever have anything to say to me (online) until I post or agree with another’s negative opinion about the current president or ponder out loud how professed Christians can continue to support him.  No one will ever change my mind or make me feel that the disgusting cruel behavior and the spiteful threat in the White House can ever be justified. Why in the world do they think they have the responsibility of convincing me I am wrong?  I have never questioned or objected to their views on their personal pages!  I honor and respect their opinions by NOT reacting to their viewpoints.  I expect the same. I have no intent or obligation to listen to anyone use another’s behavior (Clinton) or a booming economy as a way to rationalize, convince and/or support through their silence the horrendous behavior of the indefensible. There can NEVER be justification for intentional cruelty and deceit!  
                     
"Imagine" Playing for change compilation

No comments:

Post a Comment