life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 28, 2018

And the choice is mine!

It is kind of a “Come to Jesus” moment! This one kind of follows the “if you build it, they will come “ passage, which I reinterpreted into “if I plan it, it will happen”   Well, I can tell you all now….they are pretty much both BS. 

Now, the part about this quote that gives me all of the “after the fact” power I have found is absolutely truthful.  But if you bought into “The Secret”, “What the Bleep”  and vibrational attraction….I know…I know it really was a thing 20 years ago (and it seemed reasonably new age-y)  you may be screwed.

I expect good things always, I allow for the fact that things can (and do) go horribly wrong.  But just in case I try to be prepared to slog through the fallout.  In my opinion, real power comes from how I choose to survive or get to the other side. 


It is so very true, the only thing in this world we have control over is how I act and react.  So if that is all I’ve got, I think it is worth a whole lot more of my attention!  And then I really get to be the queen of my world!                                                                                                                                    
"Give Peace a Chance"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment