life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Dick Tracy and Disgusting spots!

My amazing Merry Christmas “Dick Tracy” Watch!  Guess you have to be my Generation plus to understand what that means…but I can get texts (answering them is a bit dicey) make and receive phone calls and a bunch more that I am still learning how to do…it is a learning curve! But such a very cool thing that continues to keep me wonderfully independent!!!   And the red spots from the other day…Ed was here this morning, pretty certain they are nothing more than Prednisone side effects, weakening the small blood vessels….not a big deal (as I suspected)…but would be really nice not to have to look at them…it is kind of disgusting!! 
"Do You Believe in Magic" (or technology) Loving Spoon full

No comments:

Post a Comment