life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

The voice of my soul....

Even when my heart is broken and dying it sings to me!  Yesterday I got to spend the whole day in the studio and all of the sudden while my hands were immersed in thick yummy clay I began to feel my heart coming alive and singing.  It gave me the courage to try something I had not done before and the audacity to move outside my comfort zone.  The need to move into and through my fear was both frightening and exhilarating as I nervously wait for the work to make it through the firing process, praying that it does not crack or break!

Another wonderful opportunity to thank my amazing heart!  Regardless of what is going on physically…it never fails me! It keeps moving me toward my soul and my destiny!
"You and Your Heart"  Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment