life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Umbrellas are up!

Whew! Installations are great fun but oh my, they are getting more and more exhausting! Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was the lugging, lifting and hanging but one thing for sure, I could not do it at all without the help of terrific creative help and support. I am blessed to be surrounded by amazing creatives.
"Not much rain...but the UMBRELLAS are up! The 2016 Summer Artist's Way Group came together last night, with food, wine, a little 60's soul music, art and lots and lots of amazing creative self expression! Art and Umbrellas opened at the Casselberry Art House....this is just a small taste of the creative "wonderful-ness" there! The Celebration of Creativity is Aug 13 at 7:00 PM where those amazing hand painted umbrellas will be auctioned (silent) off....maybe it will be raining then!!!"
"Hold on, I'm Coming"  Sam & Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment