life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

it may be so wrong....

I am moving forward by the seat of my pants (or lack there of). 
No…. I do not know what I am doing, but is there really ever a “sure thing”?   It may be so wrong and then again it might be so right.  I may have time to fix it if I am wrong, I might not.  The important part, for me, is that I am doing it my way.  AND…it has worked for me so far!  Well, kind of…
"Girl"  The Beatles

And after the second day of twisting wire and taping the armature (or wire and tape ...the clay sculpture skeleton) the girls are about ready for clay faces, boobs and bottoms and who knows what else! Thought I might mount them on a single long "bench" but I am kind of liking the separate pedestals....hmmmmm? Need to think about that.

I am enjoying the "process"...I am slow s hell, have no idea what I am doing but I am liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment