life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

That explains the wine stains.....

Mornings after always come with their very own set of “issues”!  

Last night’s Wine Pairings Dinner was such great fun!  But I have to tell you  how nerve racking it is when “I” am on the auction block (for the art center fund raising) as an evening of painting with the artist (wine and paint included)….it could have been horribly embarrassing!  What if nobody bid on me…a big fat ZERO .....Holy Crap!

I am happy to report that the bidding opened at 100.00 and finally closed at 350.00….whew!  That may explain the wine stains!


"All Right Now"  Free

No comments:

Post a Comment