life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Just gossip and an all you eat fish fry....

Taking a couple of days away, no teaching, no obligations, just playing with friends (although I suspect there may be some serious wine drinking in the process). Nothing spectacular planned just gossip and an all you eat fish fry.  It is all about the joy of being with women I adore!  There would truly be “peace on earth”, if everyone had friends like I have.  They accept me unconditionally and without judgment!  I can tell them all of my secrets and know they keep them. They laugh at my stupid stories and even encourage my ridiculousness!  And when I fall down, they pick me up….no questions asked.

Now I ask you….Does it get any better than gossip and a fish fry?


"Good Girls" (never get caught!)  Julian Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment