life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How can I know when it is real....

Some days are just really hard!  The pain can be wicked but it is the fucking fear that pushes it over the edge.  Fear has its own horrible voice, and it does not matter how “real” it is when fear and pain wrap themselves in each other… they become overwhelming! They tell me I can’t, it is too much, you are not strong enough, I am l not going make it this time…but then my over analytical mind kicks in, saying this could be nothing and I am acting like a hysterical fool.  The terror, anxiety and panic of fear are making everything…and I mean everything seem worse! How can I know what is real and what is not?


"Undun"  The Guess Who

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with me...I love you and a better person for knowing you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete