life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Screw them....



I have met them…I am not certain if they are intimidated by me, but whatever they are they seem to need to build themselves up by tearing me down.  They chronically remind me how much smarter they are than me, how much more experienced they are than me.  That I am so damaged, only they know what is good for me.

They will destroy me, to make themselves look and feel better.

Screw them….

"We Don't Care" Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment