life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

IT is the SHIT!

Each of us knows stories, have seen movies, read books about how someone beat the odds and thrived, won the game, had a miraculous recovery, found love, and achieved peace….Whatever good they wanted.  Being passionate is the one magic ingredient that is present in every successful scenario!  
Why don’t they teach this in schools???
Its free, it is in each of us it does not always scream at you announcing itself as your passion, it begins as a little whisper in your head….”this feels good….I am kind of good at it….I like it“ and it may not be just one thing, it might be several undefined things, ideas, talents that are in you. Passion isn’t always about the traditional lovers and loving, but it can be.  It can produce the same feelings of unlimited joy and happiness!
I promise it is there for each of us; it is the one gift that the universe gives everyone of us.  Be passionate….it truly is the shit!!
"Shine On"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment