life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, July 19, 2019

That part I will never be disappointed by!


It was not until I was truly in my late 40’s that I began to realize that I did not care what other people thought.  It took me that friggen’ long to figure it out.  They did not care about me; they were all too busy making themselves look better.  As soon as I got how truly unimportant I was and how many people were really not paying attention to me or my life…I began to come into my own!  I honestly questioned and changed how and why I did everything, I created prolifically, I showed and sold my art profusely and for the first time…I created a life around me, rather than me creating around life.  It is a difficult concept to explain in a paragraph or two.

But I do know of all the things I did wrong…my art was and is still the greatest gift I have received and given.  That part of my life I will never be disappointed by!
"Music in Me" Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment