life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Notice the Difference???

Never thought of it like this!  It made me stop and think, and that does not happen very often!  When I first read this, I saw it as an either/or scenario, but what could possibly be bad about repeating a cycle that was wonderful?  Yes, I get that there is no growth, we just keep repeating but there is also the “you know what you are getting” factor and sometimes that can be a good!

I will definitely begin noticing the difference! Cannot guarantee what my plan will be, but I will notice the difference!

"Reflections" Diana Ross
3 things...
My AC works Great... I get to DRIVE to pick up my groceries...our first joint SS checks came today!

No comments:

Post a Comment