life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Jumping in it or dodging....


Holy Crap…I am already at Plan 32-B! Here is the thing I have learned about “plans”.  Some plans I made were amazing!  Others fell by the wayside because they were too hard, stupid, crazy, expensive, or I was too chicken, then I spent an outrageous amount of time beating myself up with the “I am not good enough” club.  But the plans I made for the other people were the most colossal and chronic failures! So my advice to myself is now “NO plans” Taking life as it comes, jumping in it or dodging them, just like I did in the schoolyard game of dodge ball.  Either way both keep me busy and seem to work!
"Games People Play"  Joe South
3 Things...I did, in fact, make some plans
some of them even worked
I barely plan for me, what made me think I 
could do that for anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment