life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Before it does....



But...Every now and again…I feel the need to just go back and “touch” the things that are bad for me, could cause great pain and I  know would never ever work.  I have wondered if it is the need to stand so close to something I know could destroy me while I witness that I still have the strength and knowledge to walk away before it does. Maybe it is some strange need to test fate, like standing on the edge of a cliff or waving a red cape at a bull.

When I am not sure of my own strength and resolve for life it is what I need to do.  Letting go is not just about loving myself, it is a daily practice reminding me how strong I still am!


"Where Are You Going?"  Dave Matthews Band
3 things...It may not be the smart thing to do, but 
I get to still remind myself how strong I am. It will be
ok for me to fail as long as I learn where my boundaries are
and failing is what I do best...and I have learned a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment