life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Just so you know…no one has ever asked me…

Just so you know…no one has ever asked me…but if they did, this would be such a great answer!
Although I have always wondered why all of my life, I have had a gnawing obsession to write, teach, create, laugh, be brutally honest (this one is more recent) and share. This short quote provided a little light into my curiosity and maybe even answered my “big why”!  Being me, contributing to the world, having a purpose has nothing to do with education, religion, wealth or anything else I thought it should.  It is all about me letting go of my own or other people’s preconceived limits. I am the answer!

"Let it Go" Micheal Franti
3 things...
Maybe I do not always have to have a WHY...
if I feel the need...
do it

2 comments: