life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, July 26, 2019

Stand Back!


There are all kinds of parts of me that I never really allowed to emerge out of plain old garden variety fear.  Now…I really do have something to be afraid of…everyone’s biggest fear! …death…  I am finding that most of the time I am good with it, can even make jokes about it. After all, it is not like any of us have a choice…we are all going to die at some point.  And to be quite frank with you, I do sometimes look forward to the time that I will not have to deal with the exhaustion, frustration, and pain!  I am way ahead of the game in that I pretty much know how and where, and being the control freak I have always been…this is a good thing!  The rest of these parts of me that I am exploring and exposing. Love….wild heart…feisty spirit…my curves (which have taken on a whole new definition, with the introduction of massive amounts of steroids)… and of course, pure chaos ( do have some experience with this one!)  are just a few of the new and glorious parts of my life!  
Stand back!
"Take a Walk on the Wild Side"  Lou Reed
3 things...fear has been my "boogey man" my whole life...
it was created by me and others opinions, never based in fact
I am still afraid, sometimes, but not like I used to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment