life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, September 25, 2015

This Pope!


When it comes to Catholicism or any organized religion for that fact, I am a card carrying agnostic.  And just for the record the definition of agnostic, “is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine”.   However, personally it does not eliminate me from admiring, celebrating and marveling in the magic and the mystery of the unexplained wonders of this life!    With all of that being said, I have to say that I am enthralled with this Pope!  He preaches against unrestrained greed and asks all of us for humanism, compassion, love, and cooperation!  How can you not admire him as a spiritual leader?  He does not dwell on Catholic or Christian doctrine, but is a true emissary for love!  He is an amazing and effective force for good in this world and I truly admire him and his mission!


"What the World Needs Now"  Jackie DeShannon

No comments:

Post a Comment