life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

There will never ever be another summer like this one.....

There is something about fall that is refreshing and new. I know in most places it is sign of winter approaching, but in Florida it means a welcome change is close. The long season of oppressive heat, horrendous power bills, giant mosquitoes and hot car seats that can blister your behind are going to be over soon. I have never had a fall that I have been so excited about life starting over again, it is the first time in 5 years that those words have even been possible! I am ready for crisp, and happy, and full, and energetic….I am ready for life to start over! There will never ever be a summer in my life this one. 
"A Summer Place"  Percy Faith
just a note....I have spent the last few days immersing my self in the the possibility of magic...and today it seems to have manifested not once but twice!  One was hearing from a dear friend I was sure I had run off for good with my moody recovery and the other was today's post I just happened to insert the song that was my parents song,Guess who called me?  I think there really is magic!   
PS....I am reading Elizabeth Gilbert's new book  "Big Magic"  
yes I know...I know what you are thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment