life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

I do not have to invite them....

And  I have the best tea parties!  I relate to every single one of these personalities, in fact I can identify each of these behaviors in my life.  There are times when one or all of these traits emerge in me and I am embarrassed, ashamed and I want to hide.  

What I need to do is learn how to celebrate them…..all of them!  They are all a magnificent part of who I am.  There will always be people in my life that will not approve of me, how I navigate problems or celebrate life. 

These people will always be in my life, but I do not have to invite them to my parties.


"I Don't Want to Spoil the Party"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment