life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, September 25, 2015

....be what they are meant to be


While this heart healing feels like it is taking forever, I also have the opposite feeling that other parts of my life are changing at a rapid and uncomfortable speed. The two equal but opposite experiences are overwhelming at times and difficult for me to grasp and make sense of. Then this quote swept across my computer at just the right time and I was reminded that life experiences can be just like my cherished soulmates, they are all here for a reason, I just have to let them sweep through my life and be what they are meant to be.
 
"Road of the Heart"  Ann Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment