life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ART: making a living and a life!



I finished the book (to go along with the class) and it is off to the publisher! Woo-hoo! And through this enforced recovery, and take it easy, I have learned, no matter what, the art and the creativity does not leave, it is always with me. No one or no thing can take it from me, it is the one thing that is with me forever unconditionally!


"This Will Be"  Natalie Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment