life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

I just have to believe right now.....


And I find myself looking ahead and panicking!  

What do I do next?  
Can I go back out on the art show circuit? Galleries?  
Is it worth it, can I do it?  
Do I teach? 
Do I create?  
What do I do now?  
I know, I know, I know…take it easy, it is early, do not worry, just get well.  So much easier said than done!  I know I have so much more to do, I just do not know how or where to start!  I just have to believe right now!
Please!


 "Fear"  Jazmine Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment