life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Class act!


Yep, I am a class act!  3 full weeks of being cooped up in hospital and/or house and my first trip into the real world is the Dollar General store around the corner.  Actually I went (or...actually I was taken) for plastic garbage bags, fabric softener and kitty treats and ended up having a blast and spending $66!  I got  all kinds of fun things. 4 pairs of swim fins for the grandsons beach trip next summer (a terrific end of summer mark down sale) a hickey that will make spaghetti out of veggies, and a mess of stuff I did not know I had to have! Excellent tacky DOLLAR GENERAL FUN !

"If I had $1,000,000."  Bare Naked Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment