life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Not using words....

I have been alone more than usual lately, not because I chose it, but because it is what I had to do.  I have rattled around and behaved to a certain extent, and done what I have supposed to do (according to others instructions) but the most important part of this recovery has not been nor will it ever be about my physical heart, but it is going to be about my emotional heart, who, how and where I need to invest my life so that it creates the most meaning.   I have had to listen to my own heart, and it is not using words!
"More than Words"   Extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment