life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Writing on the wall...

For years, the chalkboard paint on the studio door gave me a place to post important dates, schedules anything that would help me stay focused and organized.   And for the record…it never really did much good, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.  For the past few years, it has spent most of the time blank…not much of a schedule to keep…and exhibit every now and again…but that is about it.  The last few days I have found a need to write on it again, but not important dates but important questions and lessons.  I think I like this much better.

"So Much to Say"  Dave Matthews Band

3 comments: