life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 5, 2018

I expect courtesy!

This makes twice in 3 days, I have felt like I needed to stand up and defend myself for what I feel is right and truthful for me.  The Universe is really teaching me how strong I am going to have to be. So, for those that have been so aggressive toward my opinions, I thank you for the lesson and opportunity to dig deep and find my own strength without hurt or anger.  I do not need to accept or believe what the majority or religion says to be a good person.  I am a good person.  I am allowed to have my own thoughts and opinions.  I will be honest, kind and respectful towards others. And I expect the same courtesy to be afforded to me, always!

"Haven't Got Time for the Pain" Carly Simon

PS...I find it more than interesting that each of the evangelical or sarcastic comments made about my political observation were made by men in defense of another man whose public treatment of women is intolerable.  I wonder if they felt waving a Bible or publicly embarrassing me would keep me, a woman from her feelings, her own heart, her beliefs, and her own political observations and opinions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment