life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 23, 2018

"Worthless Slug Syndrome" Cure

So here is a new/old revelation!  I have kind of applied this toward my art and studio for a long time.  It is Sark’s idea and she called them micro-movements!   I think I may have mentioned at least 47 times before in this blog how utterly frustrating it is to have this body “crap” out and just refuse to do what I want it to do.  It has become a huge source of frustration and wrenching depression! Why has it taken me so long to figure out that I can apply this to my everyday life?  The last couple of days, I realized I could apply micro-movements to all of my real life not just in the studio…. note: not because I planned it that way, it just happened. Although slow, I have accomplished some things, moving in the right direction, regardless of how much progress is made…as long as there is some progress… and it feels so so good. Feels like I am able to fight off the “worthless slug syndrome”.

           "Heart of a Hero"  Kathy Heller

No comments:

Post a Comment