life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 2, 2018

Welcoming the wild thing!


My “wild thing” gets close to the surface, typically around the full moon.  I love how that happens.  But this time instead of just opening my arms and welcoming it…I want to figure out how to keep more of it.  How do I embrace the moon and really let go of what other people think of me or my work?  How do I honor my life like this all of the time, because if I don’t, who else will?  When it gets really hard, and I do know and accept that it will…It will be all on me…I know that those that love me will want to help, and I truly appreciate that they will try… but the truth is this is…I have to do this alone, and when everyone else’s time comes…they will too. I need to practice….practice…practice…living and loving and dancing and celebrating like a wild thing!

"Wild Thing"  Troggs

2 comments: