life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Or is it just plain selfish from another point of view?

That is a question I never thought to ask myself….Once you do the “until death do we part”  I think I assumed if I loved something…I was obliged to love it until… it…they…or I was dead.  I promise no one has ever asked me the question “Do you still love……?”  It is expected that all love is perfectly steady, never wanes and lasts forever.  But what if it is ok if it doesn’t?  What if love changes?  What if love expands to include more, or diminishes to become more focused?  What if my love of creativity becomes more about me and less about them?  How profound would that be?? Or is it just plain selfish from another point of view?

"Me"  Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment