life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I think it is the full moon that did ti!


Full Moon day….I love full moon days…Some part of me…some undefinable enduring part of me is mysteriously attached to the cycle of the moon…and the glorious full moon is dependably filled with feelings of energy, mystery and ecstasy.  Anything, any event, any feeling that shows up during the full moon is always filled with more intensity and meaning.  I know the moon will never let me down; it always arrives specifically when expected, month after month…year after year.  I do not allow myself any expectations but this one.  This journey has been learning how to not have expectations of anyone or anything…this part of life has to be done alone and often in the dark. But that glorious moon is the only part of my life that is predictable and dependable.  So I should not be at all surprised when Ed…(the hospice nurse)  said the fluid  in my lungs seems to have gone after a week of additional meds…I really did not have the heart to tell him ….the meds were good but I think it was the full moon that did it!



"Dancing in the Moonlight"  King Harvest





Or my favorite brother-in-law stops by with orchids to just say hello!  Oh my what a spectacular full moon day! How lucky could I get?  Thank you Larry and Adrianne!

2 comments: