life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

No One tells you about this part!


No kidding...NO ONE ...I mean NO ONE ever explains in detail about the parts between what does not kill you makes you stronger!  There should be some magic wand that I could wave and skip all of the cranky, pissed off, and grumpy before I get to stronger.  It just does not seem to happen like that!  I mean there are periods of wonderful enlightenment and strength but it is always followed by some degree of nefarious negative!  I mean the cruelest, most frustrating and damaging negative thoughts you could possibly imagine.  It is almost like bi-polar manic depression…and it sucks!  Sometimes I just need to retreat, lick my wounds and rebuild my strength (and that usually comes with creating)...over and over and over again!

"Nobody Ever Told You"  Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment