life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Maybe not brave enough....


I could not imagine anything more wonderful than being selected to show my work among 52 other of the most creative women in Central Florida at the Osceola Art Center’s “Creativa” (Woman Made Art)  Exhibition…and then this happened!  Thank you so much for such an amazing honor!  Magic still happens!

It is a gift from the Universe  (and Osceola Art Center) when I am rewarded for pushing through fear, continuing to do what I am here to do, and that does not just mean creating, but being brave enough to keep putting it out there.  This is why I am here! Brave enough to work, Brave enough to show...Brave enough to be seen....but I did snatch ut the O2 tube off of my face before the picture and crop out the walker...so maybe not ready to be seen with all of my weaknesses.
"She is Not Afraid"  One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment