life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

and....STILL working on it!

Somewhere between trying to figure out how I feel and what others think I should (or should not) feel there must be some kind of comfortable REAL!  There is a great swath of people that when they see who and what I am, are nicely complementary, tell me that they wish they could do what I do, and then they quietly back up and fade away.  Then there are others that see me and just out and out disapprove because I do not fit into what they think I should be…but in truth…I think most of them really just do not care.  Their mission is to make their own lives as comfortable as possible.  If anything about me is different, strange or challenging what they believe to be true then they either speak up to change me, or they walk away.  I just have to keep reminding my soul that I am not freakish or screwed up….I am just me and I am still working on it!
"Higher Ground"  Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment