life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

but I might decide to do it again....anyway!

Ok…ok…ok…but….
Don’t you need to understand the negative situation thoroughly so you know what to avoid in the future?  Maybe I do spend too much time, giving negative people and situations my attention.  But I want to consume the entire experience; I want to understand what if any part I had in provoking the situation, particularly if I plan on doing it again!  There are some things in my past I can never change and some were my fault.  I have wondered if emotionally dragging them around my entire life may be why my physical heart is so sick…so, I am not going to hold on any more…I will look at it…make a decision…and move on…But beware, I might decide it is worth doing it again….even if you don’t like it!

  "Give Peace A Chance" John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment