life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A Control Freak...

Some of the most meaningful quotes seem so remarkably clear and evident that my first response is usually…" I need to do this….
DUH…who doesn’t know that!” BUT…when the time comes to apply it…it really gets tricky.

This is one of those that has always touched my heart, but I have a dickens of a time trying to figure out “when the time comes”!  How am I going to know when the time comes?  Has it already come?  There are times that I feel there has already been a “letting go”.  I really do not get upset about many of the things that I used to feel so adamant about.  I often wonder if this is about some of the natural progression of life, or is it that I have finally realized that what I think, what I want is only important to me.  I cannot depend on others to feel like I do…if I want it, if it is important to me..but then I have always been 
accused of being a control freak!
"No Time"  Guess Who

1 comment: