life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Magnificent side effects!

I have made a habit of NOT looking up every medication I am on and the side effects…I know right away when there is a crappy side effect. I do not need to look it up! And then most of the time when I complain, I am told that the benefits will outweigh the side effects and my body will adjust.  This is mostly the meds that just turn me into a walking zombie. But last week after having the semi-regular fluid in lungs, wheezing, breathing yuk the steroids were doubled! And WOO-HOO! Yea BABY!  If I were to become addicted to anything, you can keep the lousy opioids….bring on the steroids.  Better breathing, and an amazing amount of glorious energy...this stuff is the bomb! So you can imagine how disappointed I was when Ed came and pronounced that my lungs were clear the wheezing is down, and after Saturday we are cutting the steroids back down to the normal dose, I have to stay on the nebulizer…but damn…the steroids are nice!
"Baby, Now that I Found You"  The Foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment