life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Delicious Synchronicity!

I am feeling like I am getting a little warmer!  I have had such restlessness lately.  I chalked some of it up to the fact that I have finished doing the art exhibitions I had planned on doing this season, I am not teaching  Art Business or Artist’s Way and the little facilitating I have been doing on Second Sunday’s have not been well attended.  It was like the universe was trying to tell me it is time to move forward, but I just cannot get my heart wrapped around what is next so I slip back into the world I knew.  The world I knew does not seem to “want” me anymore.  My “go to” is always creativity. 

In my heart I have just felt if I could marry my spirituality to my creativity I would have an AH-HA moment.  They have always been linked in ways I really never understood, I just know that they are.  I have begun  “ Swedish Death Cleaning” under the assumption that if I simplify, organize and get rid of all of this junk cluttering my life that I would make room for new inspiration to arrive.  I signed up for a free college course about creativity, I have combed the internet for art therapy, ordered a new workbook by a local artist.  I feel like I have been a desperate fisherman casting out my line and reeling it back in time after time with no catch…and I just keep casting….but still I know that art, creativity, and spirituality are connected.

I am not complaining, it has been so frustrating feeling like the dots are so close together, but I just cannot seem to connect them.  And then today, synchronicity finally seemed to nod its head at me when a free art therapy course from the University of Florida showed up in my inbox.  It seems to have a much different base focused equally on the creative and the spiritual healing..not just touting how many patients have had higher treatment and remission successes, but concentrating on preparing and healing my spirit….and it is just starting.  Thank you synchronicity…. thank you universe….I am getting warmer!
"Funny the Way it is"  Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment