life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, April 6, 2018

Chemical Queen of the World!




CRAP…here I am again.  After almost a month of everything is working and the meds are doing what they are supposed to do, vitals are good and in medical terms stable…yesterday I am back on the unstable stack.  More meds...more meds…and here we go again.   For a woman that spent the best part of my life taking absolutely no meds at all…except for an occasional antibiotic and low dose pain pills for dental work… This latest addition of meds may qualify me for the chemical queen of the world….


"Overkill"  Colin Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment