life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Damn Girl!!!

Most everyone is aware of my quasi-hoarding issues by now.  They are only “quasi” because I managed to smash all of the stuff in hopelessly crammed closets, cabinets and behind or under anything that stood stationary for more than 2 consecutive days!  I suspect my cooking and cleaning DNA is genetically linked and horribly deformed, that is if they exist at all!

In my own defense, of which there is gracious little to offer, I have been taking an online class "365 Organizing" with Suzanna Kaye and Spark Organizing. She has been my teacher, my coach, my support and all in all an incredibly patient angel!  I am about 3 weeks in…the kitchen cabinets, my bedroom closet, hall closet, linen closet all have doors that I no longer have to get a running start to push closed….but it is now time to begin in the studio….AUGHHHHHH!!!!...I was going to start last week and although there was a physical reason I had to postpone it several days…even I will admit I was a bit relieved for the respite!

The day before yesterday, it began, on a limited basis.  I managed to avoid the overwhelming job of taking on that entire studio by cleaning out the small closet behind the studio door that truly had not been opened for at least a year. An overhead projector, VHS Camera, 35 mm camera, and a boom box just some of the latest circa 1980 technology!  A very small closet not more than 30 inches wide produced 4 garbage bags of donate and 3 bags of trash…..That little itty-bitty closet was packed tight!!!......DAMN GIRL.....what was I thinking??? Why was hanging on to all of that stuff???

"NO" Meghan Trainer
And this is the song I have to sing the whole time I am cleaning out closets!
"My name is "No"
My sign is "No"
My number is "No"
You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment