life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

I am learning….better late than never!!!

I have learned so much these past few years...good things I wish I had known when I was younger...life would have been easier. 

I have learned that some things don’t turn out the way I planned, actually, they rarely turn out like that...but sometimes they turn out much better than I planned.

I have learned that some things go horribly wrong and that they may never get “fixed” or put back the way they were before. 

I have learned that some broken things are going to stay broken.  Hoping and trying to make it different is sometimes a waste of precious time and energy.

I am learning I can get through the bad times by appreciating the lessons they teach me and to keep looking for better times rather than trying to “fix” the bad ones.

I am learning….better late than never!!!
"Bonfire Heart"  James Blount

No comments:

Post a Comment