life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

while I can...


Sounds cold, but it is how I survive.  If I place too many expectations on others…failure is certain. It does not mean I do not need help from time to time. I do…but for now I want to, do it by myself, take care of me by myself, create for myself and when it is necessary succeed and/or fail by myself. When I begin depending on and expecting others to do for me, I loose.   If I fail, it is all on me…if I succeed it is also on me.  I cannot relinquish responsibility for my own accomplishments and happiness to anyone….and I am ok with that.  I am strong…but I know there will come a day when I am not…I need to do this while I can!
"Don't Let me be Misunderstood"  Cat Stevens-Yousuf

No comments:

Post a Comment