life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Another Story...


I ordered myself a little gifty….A couple of years ago I had a major book-ectomy.  Going through and cleaning out a lifetime of books I had amassed promising myself that with the advent of Kindle I could read without taking up so much room in a little house.  But….every now and again I see one that I just think I need to hold in my hands…and this looks like one of them.  Fear has always been my biggest nemesis.  In art and now in life, so making fear my friend and finding magic in the unknown was screaming my name!  Just published last week and on its way to me….I am looking forward to taking one more step towards whooping this pesky fear!  Woo-Hoo! 

                  "The Story of Your Life"  Matthew West

No comments:

Post a Comment