life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

supposed to be...



It is so easy to run back and hop into the “supposed to be” box…I will confess that there is comfort in there.  But it never lasts…and eventually I know that my life would be dull, have no meaning and certainly, it would not be very fun.  So I need to concentrate on getting that picture of how it is supposed to be out of my head, then be me.

"No Time"  Guess Who

No comments:

Post a Comment