life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

No Limits on Magical and Extraordinary

I used to have a gypsy life on the art festival circuit!  Now, staying in one place for such expansive swaths of time sometimes becomes detrimental to my wild gypsy heart, not to mention just plain depressing.  I did not really appreciate what I had until I did not.  But I think that is true for just about everyone.  I am still learning how to let my imagination take me to all of those places, experience all of the different creatives, their works, and locations.  I am so grateful for the technology we have today!  I can still see and keep up with old friends, far away family and even make new friends.  It really does let me explore way beyond the limits of normal and regular and I am grateful….so very very grateful!  I still have magical and extraordinary right at my fingertips!
"Black Bird" The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment