life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Holy Crap…the Mother of all “Nap Attacks”!

There was a time in my life that I adored naps.  They were decadent mid-day mini vacations!  But now…they are horrendous sneaky thieves, stealing my time…taking away my ability to do the things I love doing and yesterday was the MOTHER of all non-medicine induced nap attacks!  I was exhausted beyond reason…I would sit in my chair convincing myself…just 10 min…and I will be fine…and hours later  I wake up and it is NOT fine… Still exhausted and I fall asleep again…all day yesterday stolen from me…I hate this!!  Today it will be better…it has to be better!
"Golden Slumbers-Carry that Weight" Beatles

excited:  please please please...I want to remain so excited that I could not possibly fall asleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment