life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Third time is a charm!

That is a big canvas (40” x 60”) why did you name it “No. 3”?
Oh, I see 3 abstracted squares on the upper left side.
I nodded and said...well yes, maybe.
3 squares and “No. 3” What does it mean?
That was the point that I felt I needed to make something up that was snobbishly artistically intellectual…
But then thought NAH…..the plain truth is
…the 3 squares are left over “scars” from #2
...big canvases are not cheap
…“Nude Nite” is coming
...it is the 3rd time I have painted over this particular canvas
It is just “No. 3”
Sometimes it just...is what it is!
"Three is a Magic Number"  School House Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment