life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 12, 2018

"Cheryl" it up!

Let me make this perfectly clear.  I DO NOT need a walker…but I do need a place to sit down and hold my O2 tank (that buggar’ gets heavy after a while), purse and of course a nice glass of wine… if one is available (and that should be often)!  I have missed out on several things I wanted to do, simply because my endurance is shot and it is difficult to walk, drink, and talk….gossip at the same time.  Last year in NY I went to and enjoyed museum after museum after museum because I used a wheel chair…it was a temporary thing, but I realize that I would not have enjoyed that experience as much if I had worn myself out, was miserable, and too exhausted to go out the next day.  Now….I am NOT ready to concede to a friggen’ wheelchair…but maybe a nice small walker with wheels and a built-in seat would let me get out to more art openings carry all my stuff and live more fully!.  I am not ready to quit…but my body does not always agree. So a walker will be delivered soon and I am already figuring out how to paint it and “Cheryl” it up!
"Back to Life"  EnVogue
passionate:  I want to be passionate about my life...I do not want to miss one damn thing...what ever it takes be more passionate....sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment